What is the Commonwealth Education Hub?
- An initiative in support of the community of education professionals and policy makers to increase equitable access to quality education and learning for all Commonwealth citizens.
- It brings together communities of practice across the 54 independent and equal countries of the Commonwealth, of which 32 are small states, including many island nations. The Commonwealth is home to 2.4 billion people, and includes both advanced economies and developing countries..
- Collects, develops and disseminates knowledge, data, information, tools and resources on education and learning at global, regional and country level.
Rethinking Learning Spaces
The Education Hub offers a space to rethink learning pathways, ways to improve teaching and learning methods, and resources for workforce development. It aims to support the creation of systems that provide access to quality education for all, at all stages of their lives, for better learning outcomes and wellbeing, and offering more opportunities for economic growth and investments.
Find relevant resources on a range of education topics from inclusive education, remote learning, non-formal education and lifelong learning, teaching standards, education sector policy and planning, COVID-19 and much more.
Stay up-to-date on upcoming events, emerging projects, research and promising practices from the Commonwealth member countries and globally.
Work with us to
- Connect the dots
- Consult on emerging and critical issues
- Collaborate on solutions and
- Collect lessons learnt and promising practices.
Let’s construct knowledge and understanding together.
If you have any content to share, please submit it here.